- Inspired to live more frugally (which is a BIG one for me! Anyone reading this: you should ALL be SO PROUD!)
- Inspired to get & stay more organized (in the kitchen for now, perhaps someday it will spread to other areas... wouldn't that be cool?!)
- Inspired to be a more Godly wife & mother - seems like a no-brainer, but we can all improve, right?!
- Inspired to source out the BEST priced, most nutritious ingredients & the BEST, affordable ways to procure them!
- Inspired to share what I learn (stay tuned)...
Monday, January 12
Sourcing & Blogging
Okay, I'll admit it! I'm completely addicted to Blogging, making Bloggy friends & exploring this new world of Blog-dom. I LOVE it! I can't get enough! And, the best part: I'm learning SO much! I'm like a sponge! I'm soaking it all in.... and loving every word!
I'm so inspired by all the Blogs I've been following & some I just stumble upon!
I see a lot of other Bloggers committing to a weekly series on one specific Theme or other, which is awesome and is definitely something I, personally, look forward to... but I don't know yet if I'm ready or able to commit to such a thing. I hate to disappoint, so instead of setting myself up for failure (and you, for sadness) what I will do is just Post randomly whenever I learn something that really blows my mind, or really works for me in my quest. Fair?
- Santa Susana, Ventura County, CA, United States
- Me? Well....I have a day job selling travel to beautiful far away lands, and I love to travel - my job sort of supports & feeds the 'travel monster' inside me. But my other inner monster is: food in all it's facets. I have a 13 yr old DS from a previous life, and married the lovely JoeBacon a three years ago! I finally became a home-owner at that point, we did a huge addition/re-model right away to make the house a bit bigger & I got a wonderful new kitchen out of the deal! I've gone thru Culinary School twice (mostly for fun) 'cuz I love to cook! And thru reading/doing the Maker's Diet 2 years ago, became aware of Sally Fallon, Weston Price, etc...and now after about 9 months of exploring their world, I'm trying to really make it all part of mine. I've had some things turn out great & others have been miserable failures, but I'm learning a LOT (mostly from my fellow NT Bloggers)!! Now I'm enjoying my yard, garden, sprouting, baking bread, brewing Kombucha, using raw milk, making Kefir & Yogurt & just trying to find small ways to make yummy food better for us.