Monday, February 9

Pay it Forward


So...I was reading this lovely blog I found called Chop Wood, Carry Water and I saw this button, so I clicked and fell down this rabbit hole of the idea of giving, or really "gifting".
Amy found it on this blog... basically I will send a little home made 'gift' to the first three people who sign up on my blog to participate, they in turn will do the same on their blog, etc...
I think it's a really neat idea, because all of us have different & unique talents & it's really fun to share (and maybe show off just a tad! lol), but really just to share!  To have an opportunity to say thank you to a fellow blogger who has a unique talent that YOU can appreciate!  
So c'mon, jump on this band wagon with me!  I promise you won't regret it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-hoo! That looks fabulous--good work you computer savvy chef! :)

Thanks for the kind words!!

Erin said...

well, thanks for the inspiration! ;)

Amy said...

I'm signed up! Look at us renegades, flouting the rules! Hee hee.

Bloggy Friends

Erin

My photo
Santa Susana, Ventura County, CA, United States
Me? Well....I have a day job selling travel to beautiful far away lands, and I love to travel - my job sort of supports & feeds the 'travel monster' inside me. But my other inner monster is: food in all it's facets. I have a 13 yr old DS from a previous life, and married the lovely JoeBacon a three years ago! I finally became a home-owner at that point, we did a huge addition/re-model right away to make the house a bit bigger & I got a wonderful new kitchen out of the deal! I've gone thru Culinary School twice (mostly for fun) 'cuz I love to cook! And thru reading/doing the Maker's Diet 2 years ago, became aware of Sally Fallon, Weston Price, etc...and now after about 9 months of exploring their world, I'm trying to really make it all part of mine. I've had some things turn out great & others have been miserable failures, but I'm learning a LOT (mostly from my fellow NT Bloggers)!! Now I'm enjoying my yard, garden, sprouting, baking bread, brewing Kombucha, using raw milk, making Kefir & Yogurt & just trying to find small ways to make yummy food better for us.